Saturday, March 16, 2013

1995 Minnesota Vikings

From Bill Schaefer:

I noticed how bad the outline looked on this squad's 35th Anniv patch so I pulled up some photos on Getty and I uncovered a few things...

A) I was curious about the outline on the 1995 patch - how thick, etc - and discovered that the oval at the bottom was not used on the jerseys, kinda like the 1993 Packers 75th logo.
I removed that portion off of both the white and purple jerseys.

B) In doing so I noticed that on just about everybody, excluding linemen, the STARTER tag was placed in front of the TVs on the purple jersey but remained above the TVs on the white jerseys.

C) Front numbers seem to be unusually high on the chest.

D) This was the year of 'blue socks' for Minny. They are DEFINITELY more blue than the purple stripes on the pants.






NEW


OLD


No comments:

Post a Comment